Hello, and welcome to 2023! Let’s start off this year with a look at some of my favorite posts from 2022. If you haven’t read them, now is an excellent time to do so.
- 1/12/2022: It doesn’t matter what the other person says — no blowjob is worth any amount of heartache.
- 1/24/2022: In which I feel some kind of way about my ex-wife getting remarried.
- 2/10/2022: Tell me how tall your characters are before it matters to the plot, please.
- 2/15/2022: Don’t be repetitive. I repeat, don’t be repetitive.
- 3/7/2022: Why are Americans so afraid of nudity? Europeans aren’t, especially in their media.
- 4/5/2022: Getting past the discomfort of anal sex.
- 4/12/2022: If you have a character with super-strength, are all of her muscles super-strong?
- 5/19/2022 and 5/20/2022: A bedtime spanking, and a thank-you note for it.
- 6/8/2022: Writing by hand can make you feel extremely accomplished.
- 7/13/2022: I get my first chance to bottom in a while, and it is awesome.
- 8/1/2022: My negotiation checklist.
- 8/16/2022: A bruised bottom. Nothing more, nothing less.
- 10/5/2022, 10/6/2022, and 10/10/2022: A three-part double-spanking scene.
- 10/25/2022: I wrote a 1300-page book.
- 11/1/2022: It’s sexy to say no to people.
- 11/23/2022: I hate the word “stated” when used as a dialogue tag.
What’s in store for 2023? Well, I’ve already queued up a few posts revisiting Kami Tora and previewing my holiday stories, so you’ve got that to look forward to. Also, the sequel to Weekend Plans will come out between now and May 30 (I’m not sure exactly when, but it’s definitely coming), and I’m hopeful I can put out my third short-story collection as well. But mostly 2023 will be spent working on holiday stories so I can release them in 2024, one collection per month. At the time I’m writing this post, I’ve done 38 stories (out of 365), so I’d like to think I have a good chance of meeting my goal. And in terms of appearances, I’m planning to be at Frolicon, TASSP, Oasis (September party), and Lone Star, so if you go to one of those, I’ll see you there.
What do you want to accomplish in 2023?