It’s Frolicon! Hooray! Here’s where you can find me:
- Friday and Saturday, from 10am-7pm, unless I’m somewhere else listed below, you can find me at the writers’ table in the prefunction area. Come down the North Tower elevators, hang a left, and keep going. If you get to the bathrooms, you should probably turn around because you’re in the right place, more or less. I’ll have all my paperbacks for sale, and you can get them for less than you’d have to pay Amazon. Plus, I’ll sign them for you!
- Friday, 11am-1pm: Spanking at Frolicon! It’s a dungeon party focused on spanking. You should come.
- Friday, 2pm-3:30pm, Savannah 1: Gutsy Plotting — From Plodding to Dynamic Storytelling: Join our panel of authors as we give you tips on getting your plot moving without sacrificing the details you want to include.
- Friday, 8pm-10pm, location unknown (but check the Guidebook): Bedtime Stories: Hear the Frolicon authors read their stories aloud while members of the audience perform what’s being said (without knowing anything about the stories in advance). Fabulous prizes await!
- Saturday, 10am-11:30am, Savannah 1: Writing BDSM — Reality vs Fantasy: I’ll be moderating a panel that will help you determine just how real your BDSM scenes in your fiction should be. Do you want to be hyper-realistic? Do you want to maintain the fantastical angle? What details do you need?
- Saturday, 4pm-5:30pm, Savannah 1: Write What You Don’t Know: Tips and tricks on how to write things you don’t know, from POVs to activities and much more.
I’d love to meet you (and maybe even spank you, if you’re interested), so come on down and say hi!