TASSP 2022 was, in a word, phenomenal. I met so many great people and spanked so many butts. Over the course of the weekend, I made some notes about things I wanted to cover in my posts, so here’s what’s left:
- Getting up the courage to ask to play was hard, but I eventually managed it. In the beginning I didn’t feel comfortable just asking someone to play, but the more I saw other people doing it, the more I realized that, at least at spanking parties, pickup play is extremely normal and acceptable. Once I had that down, things went a lot better.
- That said, I did miss one good opportunity. I was in one of the hospitality suites and there was a woman there who was talking about how she was just hanging out while waiting for a friend to arrive. I hemmed and hawed over asking her if she wanted to play while we waited, but before I could say anything she asked the room at large if anyone wanted to spank her and this other guy’s hand shot into the air. I don’t begrudge him, but it could have been me.
- On that topic, there was a guy I talked to several times at the party who seemed unhappy that he wasn’t playing as much as he’d hoped. I wasn’t sure how to help him, or if he wanted or needed help, but I think if he’d just started asking people to play he might have had some success. Lesson learned.
- I’m writing this post several days after I got my spanking and I’m still bruised. It’s awesome.
- I primarily used my hand over the weekend, when it came to spanking. I didn’t keep implements with me, and one thing I quickly learned was that you have to strike while the iron is hot, and the last thing I wanted to do was leave someone hanging while I went to retrieve implements. I guess I could’ve kept a paddle in my pocket, just in case, but I like using my hand.
- Almost everyone I spanked with my hand commented on how impressed they were with both the technique and the intensity. I have a lot of spanking experience, but it’s still nice to hear those sorts of compliments.
- Everyone had such gorgeous butts. I didn’t see a single butt all weekend that wasn’t great to look at. They were all different, and all wonderful.
- I didn’t realize that spanking parties went on until Sunday night/Monday morning, and while I had a great time, I still feel like I missed out a little bit. Next year I’m definitely staying that extra day.
- Especially because I ended up almost overscheduling myself. There were two people I talked to that I didn’t get around to meeting up with, and there were plenty more butts at TASSP that I could have spanked but just didn’t have the time to.
- I got my first ever spanking injury — after Friday night, my hand was extremely sore, and when I woke up Saturday morning and put lotion on my hands I found a spot that really hurt. It turned out that I had a little nick in my palm. Thankfully I eventually found band-aids. (I’ve almost had my hand assed before, and I’ve gotten bruises from giving spankings, but this is the first time my skin broke.)
In all honesty, this was probably one of the best weekends I’ve ever had. I had so much fun, and even as I write this I’m still kind of flying high. I’m absolutely going to TASSP next year, and while I don’t know how next year’s can possibly live up to this year’s, I’m sure I’ll still have a wonderful time.
You should go next year. I hope to see you there.