Today’s the day: Three Paddlings for Kristen is now available for instant purchase on Amazon. Of course, if you preordered it, you already have it on your device of choice, ready to read and enjoy.
Please remember: smaller authors (like me) need all the help we can get to move up in Amazon’s mysterious algorithm. Here are some things you can do:
- Buy the book (obviously).
- Rate the book with 4 or 5 stars.
- Rating the book anything lower than that really damages a small author’s position in the algorithm.
- That said, if you have criticism, I absolutely want to hear it. Use my feedback form, comment on this post, or send me a DM on Fetlife or Twitter.
- Review the book when you rate it. Not only are reviews one of the best ways for me to get more readers (because readers trust other readers) but they’re also a great way for me to know what you liked, so I can do more of that in future books.
Oh, and one more thing — if you come to TASSP this year (July 7-11 in Dallas, TX) and visit me in the vendors’ room (Saturday from 12-4 — open to the public with a valid ID proving you’re an adult), you get a free copy of Three Paddlings for Kristen with the purchase of any paperback. (And if you knew the hoops I had to jump through to make that work with Amazon’s system, you’d probably be rather impressed.) Plus you get to check out all the cool stuff from other vendors, including author Clarine Klein, who wrote a very fun space pirate novel with spanking in it!
At this point, if I haven’t already convinced you to buy the book, I’m not sure what else I can do.
Actually, I am sure. Here’s a picture of my dog:
Just look at that adorable face! Would you deny her if she asked you to buy one of my books? Of course you wouldn’t!