30 Days of Writing, Day 06 → Where are you most comfortable writing? Use the 5 W’s.
- Who – I take this to mean “is anyone around?” I write best when alone, though I can write when others are present if they’re not actively bothering me.
- What – What with? My computer. I write all my first drafts in Google Docs.
- Where – Wherever there’s a computer. Preferably my computer. When I’m at home, I write in the living room, dining room, or office.
- When – Whenever I can. Most often that’s in the evening.
- Why – Because.
- How – Sitting down. With a drink of water. Sometimes some fruit. Iced coffee if it’s warm outside.